TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring
Skills Being Measured
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below
The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam.The higher the
percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
The information after “This objective may include but is not limited to” is intended to further define
or scope the objective by describing the types of skills and topics that may be tested for the
objective. However, it is not an exhaustive list of skills and topics that could be included on the
exam for a given skill area. You may be tested on other skills and topics related to the objective
that are not explicitly listed here.
- Deploying a Sys tem Center Configuration Manager 2007 (SCCM) Server (9 percent)
- • Set up and configure an Active Directory schema
- • Migrate from an SMS 2003 hierarchy to SCCM 2007.
- • Configure an SCCM hierarchy.
- • Set up and configure security accounts.
- Configuring an SCCM Infras tructure (19 percent)
- • Configure client agents.
- • Configure site boundaries.
- • Configure core site system roles.
- • Configure discovery methods.
- • Configure client installation.
- • Configure SCCM infrastructure for Internet-based client management.
- Managing Resources (14 percent)
- • Build an SCCM collection by using queries.
- • Meter software usage.
- • Manage assets
- • Manage inventory flow
- • Manage client agents.
- Dis tributing Applications (17 percent)
- • Manage packages.
- • Manage programs.
- • Manage advertisements
- • Schedule distribution.
- • Track success and failure rates for distribution
- • Manage distribution points
- Deploying Operating Sys tems (13 percent)
- • Capture a reference computer image.
- • Manage task sequences.
- • Configure site system roles related to deploying operating systems.
- • Deploy operating system packages.
- • Customize user state migration.
- • Deliver applications.
- Securing a Network Infras tructure (13 percent)
- • Configure Network Access Protection (NAP).
- • Maintain NAP.
- • Migrate from Inventory Tool for Microsoft Update (ITMU) to Windows Software Update
- • Deploy software updates
- • Manage vulnerability compliance
- Managing and Maintaining an SCCM Infras tructure (15 percent)
- • Manage system health.
- • Configure automatic maintenance tasks.
- • Create custom reports.
- • Maintain clients.
- • Manage systems by using configuration management
- • Manage Wake on LAN.